NCORD (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.ncordhealth.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Collection of Information
We collect various information when you register with NCORD, during your usage of our eHealthSystem, and when you visit pages of our partners. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from other partners or other companies in order to provide you a better experience or to improve the quality of our services. When you sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. We automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, our cookie information, software and hardware attributes the page you request and other standard browser parameters, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics..
Our infrastructure consists of servers deployed at multiple data-centres that are owned and operated by us or our partners. All information collected within our services resides on this network of servers.
Use of Information
The purposes for which such personal information may be used shall include but shall not be limited to:
- Communicating with you
- Supplying such information to our partners, associates and contractors for their processing and assessment
- Making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information
- Providing NCORD Health Care Services;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- Carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our companies’ products and services and communicate updates, offers and promotion.
- Carrying out activities connected with running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network
- Developing new services
- As described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the www.ncordhealth.com Customer Master Agreement
We have a strict No-Spam Policy prohibiting the use of any data collected to send spam. We will not sell any contact information to third parties. However we may use your Personal Information to contact you with updates, offers, promotions and other technical or services related informations that are relevant and necessary to you.
Choices for Personal Information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information and we will ask for your consent prior to use thereof.. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case we may not be able to provide those services to you.
You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that NCORD may transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside of the Republic of India to various NCORD entities and to third party service providers / partners for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law. In such case we will contractually oblige the receiving parties of the Information to ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by NCORD under applicable law.
However, we will not be responsible for any unauthorized data or information sharing caused due to the negligence of the user and sharing of personal credentials such as login Ids and passwords by the user themselves.
We only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent
We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
(a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
(b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
(c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
(d) protect against harm to rights, property or safety, of our users, us or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users by demographic. Such information does not identify you individually.
- As permitted and described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the www.ncordhealth.com Customer Master Agreement
We take appropriate security measures to protect unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We maintain information pertaining to you in our business records as per current regulatory requirements
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know the information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and to correct this data if it is inaccurate.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.