The eHealth system will add tremendous value to doctors and healthcare professionals for improving care management in our community, while remaining in tune with digital India. The eHS will enable professionals to connect with all healthcare consumers / patients through scheduling, medical record management, commercial settlements and compliance with government regulations among several other features.
- Ability to access virtual medical records at all times including updates & reminders of health check-ups, moving in step with digital India.
- Reduction in the time required to maintain & keep track of medical records in one place, avoiding duplication & loss of health records.
- Provide 360 degree connectivity with all healthcare service providers, even during emergencies.
- Instant availability of medical data during emergency situations, ensuring rapid response.
- Ensure quicker diagnosis leading to accurate treatment.
- 24 X 7 accessibility to eHealthSystem features across the globe.
- Access to innovative advancements in technologies, healthcare and research across the globe..
- Addresses issues of data privacy through adherence to international standards.
- Connectivity with value added services like connectivity with blood-banks, stem cell repositories, BMR, lifestyle solutions, organ-donor programs etc.